Shakeology ... It Does A Body Real Good!

Body Gospel Is Here!

RevAbs ... Two Thumbs Up!

Welcome to my Blog

Okay, we all slip sometime ... that's life. I am here to help you stay focused and challenged. We are Blasting the Fat away one day at a time. We didn't put it on in one day, so let's be real ... it will take more than one day to take it off. If you are up to the challenge, join me on this journary to total health and fitness. Feel free to follow me and leave comments. We are in this for the long haul ... together.



Be Smart: Always check with your Doctor before starting any weight loss or fitness program.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Transformation Story in the Making:

I pray that you are blessed and highly favored of the Lord!

I still cry when I read my story. This is my before picture from a Mary Kay Career Conference in 2005. Although I have not reached my ultimate goal, I praise the Lord for the progress thus far.

My initial journey started February 26th of 2005 at 260 pounds and wearing a 26 size dress. Unhealthy and unhappy with, I was convinced that at my age I was too far gone, so why even think about losing the weight. Why even bother? I am married to a wonderful man. If my weight was a problem, he never let on about it. My mind-set was: "If he doesn't mind...then it doesn’t matter!" My wake-up call was the passing of a first cousin at the young age of 47. Her mother, my aunt passed away at the age of 55. Both died of Congestive Heart Failure.

I did not want to go out like that. It was at that time I made up my mind to do something about my weight and fitness level. I started with Michael Thurman’s 6 week body makeover. It helped me get a grip on my eating. With the proper eating and exercise, I was able to lose 90 pounds. In the latter part of 2006, I got comfortable and lost my mind for a minute. I went on a Fast Food Frenzy and gained 20 of the 90 pounds back. Oh No!

With Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease and Circulatory issues running loose in our family, I became concerned when I was waking up in the middle of the night with pain in both arms because they had fallen asleep. Mom’s a RN. She checked my blood sugar. I was relieved to discover that my sugar was excellent! Praise God!

Not wanting to take my health lightly…I jumped back on the wagon traveling the road to health and fitness. So, here I am today with a new goal to lose the 20 pounds I gained, plus 25lbs. for good measure and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I love Beach Body Products. I started with HHA, moved to YBB, P90, SI6, CLX, RevAbs and BBL. I became so impressed with TBB that I decided to become at coach. I knew that if I can help others reach their goals, success in reaching mine would follow.

Be Blessed, Be Well, Be Fit! and don't forget to press play!


No comments:

Post a Comment