Shakeology ... It Does A Body Real Good!

Body Gospel Is Here!

RevAbs ... Two Thumbs Up!

Welcome to my Blog

Okay, we all slip sometime ... that's life. I am here to help you stay focused and challenged. We are Blasting the Fat away one day at a time. We didn't put it on in one day, so let's be real ... it will take more than one day to take it off. If you are up to the challenge, join me on this journary to total health and fitness. Feel free to follow me and leave comments. We are in this for the long haul ... together.



Be Smart: Always check with your Doctor before starting any weight loss or fitness program.

Monday, May 10, 2010

RevAbs Day 71

My goal is to be able to wear a loose size 10. I found a pattern that I like and I'm leaning towards cutting it out and sewing parts together and posting the pics whenever I lose an inch off my waist. I still have 8 inches to go. I think I'll do it :o)

Well, I just finished the dreaded Fat Burning Abs and burned 691 calories! I finally figured out how to do the sprawls without slamming my face into the floor! It was hard to keep up and my heart rate jumped to 98%, but I did it and I lived to tell.

So, here are my results thus far!

Weight down total 8.6 lbs
Waist down total 2.5"
BF% down total 8%
BMI down total 1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment